Red - Hat - Linux Training @ Delhi / Gurgaon
Inquiry for Red – Hat – Linux Training
Linux is an operating system just like Windows, which is used in smartphones, cars, home appliances, supercomputers and many other devices. It was first introduced in the 90’s and since then it has been used widely, but lost its significance after the inception of Windows. However, Linux is still considered as the top priority for many large scale industries due to the many benefits it offers over the conventional operating systems which includes safety and security. It is the most popular open source OS and is much stronger than Windows, thus most organizations prefer Linux. However, Linux is a more complex than the Windows and thus require some training before one could use it properly. SLA Consultants India is a leading Linux Training provider in Delhi and NCR region while giving in-depth understanding and usage of the OS by the best in the industry.
SLA Consultants India offers the best and high quality Linux training to candidates who wish to learn how to operate the most powerful operating system and put extra weight on their portfolio. We are top notch and experienced IT Training leader filled with some of the best personnel's guiding the students to become a professional in a short span of time. Our Linux Training Program consists of various important and advanced concepts that includes installation and configuration, bash shell, command line system, network settings, users, groups and permissions and shell scripting at a very affordable price. The course is designed to help fresh BCA, BE, B.Tech and MCA students along with anyone who comes from computer background and has a will to learn Linux.
The course duration is 2-3 months and after the completion of the course, the student will receive a certification which will help them get a competitive edge over the others in getting a high paying job in a reputed industry. We not only takes pride in our outstanding learning environment and industry standard teachers, but our 100% job placement program also makes us one of the most reputed and highly opted Linux Training Institute. We also tend to help students in getting all the possible help required to find themselves a suitable job. SLA Consultants India is supported by some highly trained and competent IT professionals with dynamic background and innovative ideas. After the admission, the students will get access to our online forum and classes where they can strengthen their knowledge and skills.
As we mentioned before, Linux is used everywhere. From your refrigerator to your car, and from your DVRs to airplanes, it can be found in almost every technical device and thus, offers a great scope for candidates to have a successful career.
- It is quite versatile, means you can employ Linux on virtually anything you build.
- Unlike Windows and Mac, Linux is available for free and can be distributed on any numbers of computers, thus cutting your budget a great deal. Furthermore, it doesn’t require any kind of maintenance, saving more money for the user.
- Linux offers much better security than other OS's. The operating system is free from any malware, viruses or spams in all these years and has a reputation of a most secure OS in the world.
- It doesn’t require any great specification like a heavy hard drive or RAM in order to operate well.
- It is also very fast, reliable and even though difficult at the start, it is very easy to use once get accustomed to it.
- Linux has a large community where you can find all the support needed.
- It is multi-user and multiprogramming operating system with brilliant GUI and software support.
With all these exciting features, it is no wonder why organizations all over the world are using it for their business functions. And if you want to make a career in Linux, then it is a must that you get enrolled in a revolutionary Linux Training Course and SLA Consultants India can provide just the platform needed.
Course Duration: 80 – 100 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
(Red Hat Linux - Training) for 3 Modules - Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India - Red Hat Linux Certification Training Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base.
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
Red – Hat – Linux Training Course
- Course Outline
- Access the command line
- Manage files from the command line
- Getting help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Create, view, and edit text files
- Manage local Linux users and groups
- Control access to files with Linux file system Permission
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Control services and daemons
- Configure and secure Open SSH service
- Analyze and store logs
- Manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux Networking
- Archive And Copy Files Between Systems
- Install and update software packages
- Access Linux file systems
- Use virtualized systems
- Manage Physical Storage II
- Comprehensive review
- Automate installation with Kick start
- Use regular expressions with grep
- Create and Edit text files with vim
- Schedule future Linux tasks
- Manage priority of Linux processes
- Control access to files with access control lists (ACL)
- Manage SELinux security
- Connect to network-defined users and groups
- Add disks, partitions, and file systems to a Linux system
- Manage logical volume management (LVM) storage
- Access networked attached storage with network file system (NFS)
- Access networked storage with SMB
- Control and troubleshoot the Red Hat Enterprise Linux boot process
- Comprehensive review
- Advance Usage Of Systemctl to Control services and daemons
- Manage IPv6 networking
- Configure link aggregation(Teaming) and bridging
- Advance Firewall & SELinux
- Manage DNS Caching servers
- Configure email Null Client Server
- Provide block-based storage
- Provide file-based storage
- Configure MariaDB databases
- Provide Apache HTTPD web service
- Write Bash scripts
- Bash conditionals and control structures
- Configure the shell environment
- Comprehensive review
Please Find Red – Hat – Linux Training Course Duration:-
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Red Hat Linux||80-100 (Hours)|
|Days||Class Duration||Course Duration
|Monday – Friday||2 (Hours)||2 Months|
|Saturday & Sunday||3 (Hours)||3 Months|
|Sunday||4 (Hours)||5 Months|
What is Red Hat Certification?
The Red Hat certification is designed by Red Hat company and is considered one of the most important Linux certification one could ever find. It is a globally renowned certification program which every Aspiring Linux programmer must attend in order to become a certified programmer. Red Hat certification basically consists of two types which are Red Hat certified system administrator RHCSA and Red Hat Certified Engineer RHCE. RHCSA is an entry level certification course that focus on System administration live networking and installation and configuration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux system, whereas RHCE is more of an advanced level certification which include topics such as security and install in common enterprise networking services, Unix, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer andMicrosoft Certified Solutions Associate.
How do I become a Red Hat Certified Engineer? What do I need to learn?
In order to become a professional Red Hat certified engineer, you are required to join an RHCE certification course from the reputed training institute. And in order to attend the certification, you will be required to pass a test designed by Red Hat company. You will also require passing the RHCSA Red Hat certification in order to attend this advanced level training course. SLA Consultants India is a leading Red Hat certification provider in Delhi and NCR region with high success and placement rate. During the specialised course, you will learn various advanced features such as security system in Linux, installing enterprise network services, etc., which will give you a thorough understanding of performing Red Hat certified engineer functions and acquire a brilliant job opportunity from a reputed industry?
What is a red hat enterprise in Linux?
Red Hat Enterprise is an America best MNC form which offers open source software to the community. Red Hat Enterprise has also distributed RedHat Linux System, which is considered the most flexible and easily configured Linux System with lots of unique functions. The developed Linux System is mainly used by commercial Enterprises who wish to use the security and cost efficient features of Linux. The Red Hat Enterprise has also developed a Linux certification course for the desired candidates who wants to learn Linux Red Hat programming and pursue a successful career. Grind you skills for Red Hat Linux certification course at SLA Consultants India, provide you with the complete certification training program.
Is a Red Hat certification necessary for a career in Linux administration?
Yes, of course, Red Hat certification is extremely necessary for any candidate who wishes to pursue a career as a Linux administrator. However, it doesn’t mean that without attending the certification course you won’t be able to become a professional Linux administrator. It will certainly help you reach your career goals more quickly and effectively as Red Hat certification is designed to help the candidates learn all the effective techniques of Linux operating system and perform various functionalities efficiently. Furthermore, Red Hat training and certification will also help you acquire a promising job as it will put more weight on your resume and achievements.
What are the advantages of using Linux red hat?
Using Linux Red Hat system offers great convenience and advantages to the user which makes it one of the most sought after and highly demanding Linux System. The advantages of using the Linux Red Hat system include incredible support from a huge community for free, remarkable security mechanism with a large number of protocols and credential stores such as SSL, ssh, IPsec and Kerberos. Linux Red Hat system also supports many third party software such as office suites, web browsers and photo editors without any hassle which makes the life of a user easier. The best using Linux Red hat is that it is available for completely free and can be configured and installed very easily.
How does Red Hat make money?
Since Red Hat Linux is open source and completely free people always wonder how does Red Hat make money. Well, for starters open source does not necessarily mean completely free. It could be at the start, but as you require other needed functionalities you will require paying a certain amount which is rather low as compared to other Linux Systems. Other than that Red Hat also makes money from its subscription, their support to the companies who are using it if any uncertain issue arrives, and by providing Red Hat certification training to the Aspiring candidates. LINUX operating system isn’t the only way Red Hat is earning. They also have other products such as Java applications and other management tools which are not available for free.
No posts were found.