CISCO CCNA CERTIFICATION COURSE @ DELHI | GURGAON
Inquiry for Cisco CCNA Certification Course
Cisco Certified network associate or simply CCNA is a certification course designed by Cisco for the purpose of providing entry-level network engineering skills to aspiring candidates who wish to pursue a career in the fields of networking. The course is designed for both individuals and working professionals to enhance their networking skills. After joining the CCNA Certification Course, the candidate will gain abilities such as installing, configuring, operating and troubleshooting small and medium-sized routed and switched network that includes implementation and verification of connections to remote websites in a WAN. SLA Consultants India offers the best CCNA Certification Course to candidates at a very reasonable price in Delhi, Gurgaon, and Noida. We possess some of the most highly experienced and admired trainers who use their immense knowledge to help the individuals gain adequate comprehension in networking to begin a career.
CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network associate which is the foundation and Associate level networking training course that covers entry-level CCENT Training. The specialized course will kick-start your career as a network engineer after giving you valuable information on LAN, WAN and network support in small and medium-sized corporate setting. The program contains intensive and hands-on expertise knowledge that will develop the participant's technical skills and knowledge for effective cooperation and support of Corporate network infrastructure. It will also allow the participant to get ready for more advanced training and certification such as CCDA, CCNA Security, CCNA Wireless, CCNA VOIP, CCNP, CCIP, CCVP, CC DP AND CCSP certification.
CCNA Course is for anyone who is interested in building the future in networking domain and learn skills like configuring and supporting multi-protocol network and wish to proceed to professional or expert level. Anyone with computer hardware and Windows knowledge can join this course, however, it is necessary to be a graduate. SLA Consultants India will help you gain all the specific knowledge required to be appointed as a network engineer in any medium sized industry for a decent paying job. Our highly dedicated and competitive course includes latest course material, experienced and certified professionals, real-time exposure to clients' projects, practical lab sessions under expert supervision and 100% job placement assistance to help the candidates find the relevant job after the completion of the course.
CCNA is currently one of the most popular and sought after network certification available in the market. Many Aspiring candidates looking to make a career in the networking field are moving toward this course as it provides them with basic and fundamental knowledge and prepared them for higher networking education. Below are mentioned some of the reasons why you must join CCNA certification from a well-reputed training institute.
- After acquiring a CCNA certification, the industry will recognize your knowledge and proficiency as you will be certified by Cisco products and Technologies.
- CCNA logo will allow you to identify your status to the clients and colleagues.
- Having a CCNA certification will help you find a high-paying job in a reputed industry as it will provide the recruiter with a good impression of you over others.
- You will be able to perform all the network related tasks such as configuring, verifying, troubleshooting and implementing a network of different kinds in the enterprise branch office network.
- Many organizations are looking for CCNA certified network engineer for implementing their enterprise network hands you won't have to worry about finding relevant job opportunities.
- If you Aspire to become a network specialist common network engineer comma network administrator Kamal system engineer common Network Support Specialist, Network consultant or system Integrator then this is the ideal course for you.
SLA Consultants India is an accredited and recognized training organization with a remarkable learning environment experienced trainers and successful results for the last 7 years. If you are looking to join a CCNA certification course in Delhi, Gurgaon, and Noida, then our Institute would be the best option for you. Feel free to visit our office for more information.
Course Duration: 90 - 120 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
(Level 1 - NSEA (N+|A+|Linux|Windows|CCNA) Training) for 5 Modules - Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India - Level 1 - NSEA (N+|A+|Linux|Windows|CCNA) Certification Training Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base.
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
CCNA Training Course
- Personal Computer Components
- Operating System Fundamentals
- Installing and Configuring Peripheral Components
- Installing and Configuring System Components
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Peripheral Components
- Troubleshooting System Components
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows
- Network Technologies
- Installing and Managing Network Connections
- Supporting Printers and Scanners
- Network Basics
- Wired Computer-to-Computer Connections
- Network-to-Network Connections
- Wired Internetworking Device
- Wired Communication Standards
- Wireless Networking
- Security Threats and Mitigation
- Network Access Control
- IP address
- IP Addressing
- Version of IP Address
- Private IP Address
- Network Mask
- Role Network mask in IP Addressing
- Default Mask of Classful IP Address
- IP Address is combination of Network bits & Host bits
- Network ID or Network Address
- Broadcast ID or Broadcast Address
- No. of Network ID’: & Valid IP Address in Class A, Class B, Class C
- Design & Implementation of Network Scenario with Classful Network
- Subnetting & its advantages
- How to proceed for Subnetting & VLSM
- I Design & Implementation of Network Scenario with Subnetted Network & VLSM
- Network Address, Broadcast Address
- First Valid IP address
- Last valid IP address
- Valid range of IP address
- Sub net mask,
- Block size
- Next Network Address
- Introduction to Cisco Router
- General port diagram of Cisco Routers
- Cable & Connection.
- Connectivity diagram of Cisco Routers with Network Devices
- Describe the boot process of Cisco IOS routers
- Booting Process of Routers
- Boot preferences
- Cisco IOS image(s)
- How to access Cisco Router Console
- Basic Management mode & Commands of Cisco Router
- Basic Routing Concept
- Routed & Routing Protocols
- Types of Routing & Protocols.
- Static Routing.
- Static Route
- Default route
- Differentiate terms:
- Next hop
- Destination NID
- Route Codes
- Outgoing interface
- AD & Metrics of Different Routing Protocols
- configure and verify Static Route
- Conﬁgure and verify Default Route
- Types of dynamic protocols
- IGP vs EGP protocols
- Static vs. Dynamic
- Link state vs. Distance Vector
- Link-states Advertisement
- Router ID & its selection.
- Loopback Interface & Loopback Interface
- Hello Timer & Dead Timer
- Concept of Area in OSPF & its Advantages
- Backbone area
- Types of Area's in OSPF
- OSPF router interface Priority
- DR & BDR Concept
- Process ID
- Concept of Wild Card Mask
- ABR & ASBR
- Passive Interface
- AD & Metric
- Neighbor adjacency components
- OSPF router states
- Discuss OSPF single & multi area
- Neighbor Table
- Topology Table
- Routing Table
- Configure and verify ospfv2 single area
- Configure and verify ospfv2 multi area
- Verify ospf metric calculation.
- Modify OSPF Parameter.
- showip interface brief
- show protocols
- show running-config
- showip route
- showip route connected
- show ip route ospf
- Characteristics of EIGRP
- Feasible Distance / Feasible Successors /Administrative distance
- Feasibility condition
- Metric composition
- Router ID
- Auto summary & no auto summary
- Muticast address of eigrp
- Hello & Hold timer
- AD"s of eigrp
- Passive interface
- Wild card mask
- Types of eigrp tables.
- Neighbor Table
- Topology Table
- Routing Table
- Neighbor adjacency Parameter
- Configure and verify EIGRP
- Configure and verify Redistribution with non¬-eigrp
- Stop unwanted Traffic on LAN segment (using passive-interface.)
- Modify EIGRP Parameter.
- show ip interface brief
- show protocols
- show running-config
- show ip route
- show ip route eigrp
- show ipeigrpneighbour
- show ipeigrp topology
- Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- How to enable & disable CDP on Router & Interface
- Password recovery procedure
- Backup & Up gradation of IOS
- Backup & Up gradation of Configuration File
- DebugIP Packet
- Verify CDP to ﬁnd out information ofdirectly connected Cisco devices
- Disable CDP on router and interface
- Modify CDP Timers.
- Conﬁgure and verify of Advance Telnet feature.
- Configure & Verify HOST Resolving.
- Backup of IOS File
- Backup of Conﬁguration File.
- Restoring of I0S FiIe
- Restoring of Conﬁguration File.
- Cisco router Password recovery &Recovery of NVRM File.
- DHCP Server (IOS Router)
- DHCP Client
- DHCP Pool
- Default Router
- Describe the types, features, and applications of ACLs
- Sequence numbers
- Log option
- Inbound &Outbound ACL
- Drawback of Standard 81 Extended ACL
- How to overcome Drawback of Standard &Extended ACL
- ACL Implementation Rules
- Identify the basic operation of NAT
- Static (ﬁxed - One Private IP need One Public IP)
- 1 to 1 (variable - One Private IP need One Public IP)
- Overloading (Group of Private IP Address need one Public IP)
- Source addressing (bi-directional)
- One way NAT ( uni-directional)
- NTP Server
- NTP Client
- Concept of Syslog sewer
- Configure and verify Static (ﬁxed) NAT.
- Configure and verify Static (with pool) NAT
- Configure and verify PAT (Overloading)
- Configure and verify Numbered Standard &Named Standard ACL
- Configure and verify Numbered Extended &Named Extended ACL.
- Configure and verify NTP Server and Client.
- Conﬁguring and verify router interfaces to useDHCP
- Conﬁguring and verify DHCP
- Introduction of Cisco Switches
- Collision Domain & Broadcast Domain
- Bridges and Hubs
- Types of switching
- Formation of MAC Table or CAM Table
- Network segmentation
- Enhanced performance
- How to creates VLAN
- Types of VLAN membership
- Access port & Access Ilnk
- Trunk port & Trunk link
- How to form trunk 8: its requirements
- Trunking Protocols ISL & dot1q
- Frame Forwarding Techniques in Switch
- Inter-Vlan Routing
- lowest Bridge ID
- lowest RPC
- lowest Sender BID
- lowest Sender Port ID
- Election of Root Bridge.
- Election of Root Port.
- Election of Designated Port
- Spanning Tree Mode
- Concept of Ether channel
- Conﬁgure and verify initial switch conﬁguration
- Verify CAM Table.
- Conﬁgure and verify VLANs
- Conﬁgure and verify trunking on Ciscoswitches
- Conﬁgure and verify inter VLAN routing(Router on a stick)
- sub interfaces
- Device password security
- Enable secret vs enable
- Disable telnet
- Physical security
- Service password
- Conﬁgure and verify Switch Port Security
- features such as
- Sticky MAC
- MAC address limitation
- Static / dynamic
- WAN Connection types
- WAN Protocols
- Introduction of HDLC
- PPP sub Protocols
- PPP session establishment
- PPP authentication methods
- Understanding Frame-Relay
- How to make Router as a FRAME_RELAY
- Hub 8- Spoke
- Full Mesh
- Partial Mesh
- Virtual Private Network
- Basic fundamentals of VPN
- Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers
- Configure and verify PPP Authentication
- Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers
- Introduction of lpv6
- Need of lpv6
- Link Local address
- Site local address
- Global Unicast Address
- Multicast Address
- eui 64
- Ipv6 supporting protocols (RIPng, OSPFva, EIGRPvG,MP-BGP)
- Configuring & Verify IPV6 Address
- Configure & verify OSPFv2
- Introduction to OSI or Layered Structure mode006C
- Data encapsulation & De-encapsulation Process
- PDU form of Data at each layer
- Role of OSI layers
- Data llnk
- Introduction of Protocols & Network Devices per
- OSI peer to peer communication diagram
- OSI Vs TCP/IP
- TCP/IP Layers
- Install and Configure Windows Server 2012.
- Describe AD DS.
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Directory administration.
- Implement Ipv4.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement Ipv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Share files and printers.
- Implement Group Policy.
- Use Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to secure Windows Servers.
- Implement server virtualization using Hyper-V.
- Access the command line
- Manage files from the command line
- Create, view, and edit text files
- Manage local Linux users and groups
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Control services and daemons
- Configure and secure Open SSH service
- Analyze and store logs
- Manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux Networking
- Archive And Copy Files Between Systems
- Install and update software packages
- Access Linux file systems
Please Find CCNA Training Course Duration:-
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|M 1 (CCNA)||80 (Hours)|
|M 2 (Winows / Linux)||10 (Hours)|
|M 1 & 2 (Complete Course)||90 (Hours)|
|Days||Class Duration||Course Duration
|Monday – Friday||2 – 3 (Hours)||1.5 – 2 Months|
|Saturday & Sunday||3 – 4 (Hours)||3 Months|
|Sunday||3 – 4 (Hours)||4 – 5 Months|
What is CCNA?
CCNA also known as (Cisco Certified Network Associate) is a group of technical certifications provided for early-career networking experts. The CCNA is the second level of certification, one step on top ofCisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) and straightly below the CCNP or Cisco Certified Network Professional. We offer five Cisco Career Certification programs as well as levels of accreditation which include Professional, Expert, Entry, Associate, and Architect. These are available in different an area which includes cloud, collaboration, data center, cyber security operations, routing, design, industrial/IoT, and switching, safety, service provider and wireless.
What is CCNA Routing and Switching ?
As businesses migrate toward controller depends architectures, the role, and skills necessary of a core set-up engineer are developing and more essential than ever. To prepare for this network transition, the CCNA Routing and Switching Certification will not just ready for with the knowledge of initial technologies, but make sure you stay appropriate with skill sets required for the acceptance of next invention technologies.
Required for CCNA Wireless certification?
The pre requisites for the certification is a valid and active CCNA certification and/or any CCIE certification. The exam 640-721 Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials (IUWNE) are compulsory to be cleared to find the CCNA Wireless certification.
The exam fee is fixed and includes 75-85 questions. The period of the exam is 90 minutes. The CCNA Security exams are performed by Pearson VUE testing centers all over the world.
Why Need A+ Certification Training?
The A+ Certification establishes a nationally recognized standard for the skill of service technicians in the computer sector. This training course information allows the students with a hard foundation in PC hardware and working system knowledge and hands-on training required to succeed in the A+ Certification set of courses.
How can I achieve CCENT Certification?
The CCENT Certification has special application for several reasons – it provide you a Cisco certification, but with about half as much awareness necessary as compared with CCNA, you obtain CCENT by misfortune if you wished to use the 2-exam way to get your CCNA anyhow, and it never spoils to have one more acronym on your resume’. Thinking that there will be some section of the society that wishes to get CCENT – possibly stopping there, maybe not – let’s get a look at what’s necessary to obtain your CCENT cert.
How can SLA Consultants help for CCENT certification?
If you are really interested in CCENT certification, we at SLA Consultants India can provide you much required assistance. You can contact the expert of SLA Consultants India who are working for the benefits of the learners. You can contact us for the course requirements and eligibility conditions. Look ahead with a bright future.
No posts were found.