Appium Mobile App Software Testing Training @ Delhi, Gurgaon & Noida
- Introduction to Testing
- Introduction to Automation Testing
- Types of Automation Tools
- Functionality Testing Tools
- Performance Testing Tools
- Test Management Tools
- Introduction to Mobile automation testing
- Selenium 3.0 and APIs
- Automation for IOS and Android devices
- Running the scripts on Emulators
- Running the scripts on Real devices
- Various tools available for Mobile automation testing
- Understanding the API Levels and Appium Concepts
- Client/Server Architecture, Session, Desired Capabilities, Appium Server and Appium Clients
- Pre-requisite for starting with Appium
- Supported Java versions
- Configuring environment variables
- Downloading and Installing JDK
- Downloading and installing Maven on Windows
- Downloading Android SDK
- Taking a look at available Android Virtual Devices
- Visiting Appium.exe
- Downloading Appium for Windows
- Downloading Appium jars and other dependencies
- Configuring SDK Manager
- Downloading different Android API levels
- Setting up Android environment variables
- Downloading Appium GUI Tool
- Understanding Application path, Package & Launch Activity
- Starting Appium Server
- Running a sample test to make sure everything works fine
- Opening UIAutomator Viewer through SDK tools kit
- Understanding different locator strategies
- Taking the Device screenshot
- Device screenshot with Compressed hierarchy
- Understanding the different locator tags
- What is Appium Inspector?
- How and when to run it?
- Record and Play using Appium Inspector
- Locating elements with the help of Appium Inspector
- Inspector will only run with active session
- What is object repository?
- How to use object repository in framework
- What is the use of maintaining Object repository
- Types of creating object repository
- Locating Elements on the App
- What all can be locatable
- Locating elements within elements
- Locating multiple elements
- Find Element By Android UIAutomator
- Exploring UIAutomator API
- Finding Elements by ClassName
- Finding Elements by ids
- Finding Elements by Xpaths
- Using different functions inside UIAutomator class
Inquiry for ETL Testing Training
Please Find ETL Testing Course Duration
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Appium Mobile App Testing Course||4o (Hours)
Which is the best training institute for Appium Mobile App testing?
There are many training institutes that claim to offer best Appium mobile app testing course in Delhi NCR, however, none are as worthy and reliable as SLA Consultants India. SLA has been in the market for over eight years and helped hundreds of students become a professional mobile app tester by giving them proper education and training on Appium automation tool. To know more about the course, please visit our offices in Delhi or Gurgaon.
Why is mobile app testing traning important to learn?
Today, businesses are using mobile applications to interact with their potential customers and preferring it over website due to its excessive reach. Thus, mobile app development in the different mobile platform is considered a wide scope for IT job profile. Mobile app testing is an integral part of app development which ensures the quality and usability of the app. It ensures that the developed application meet the requirements of the client and offer the needed functionalities to maintain good relation with the end user. Learning mobile app testing can land a candidate to a high paying and important job.
Can I have a good career (well paying) in Appium testing?
You certainly can. Since mobile app testing is a continuously growing job profile and nothing is better than Appium tool in mobile app testing. The fact that Appium supports all the browsers, programming languages and help the user to develop a mobile application for all mobile platforms such as Android, IOS, and Windows. The average salary a Fresher can earn through Appium mobile app tester can be well over 15,000-20,000 INR, which could increase to 30,000-40,000 and even more with experience.
How can I learn appium as a beginner?
You can get theoretical knowledge from books or online tutorials to learn about the concept of Appium automation tool. Or you can simply join a reliable Appium mobile app testing course from a reputed training firm like SLA Consultants India where you will receive theoretical and practical knowledge from experienced and qualified trainers using latest course material and user-friendly techniques like projector led classroom, live session, projects, and assignments.
What is the scope of Appium testing?
Appium testing has a huge scope in the current market and even in the near future as mobile app development is constantly on the rise, with businesses all over the world are making their business present on mobile phones. Today, just having a website won’t help you achieve visitors. Mobile applications stay with customers for longer duration and thus, its importance is increasing. Furthermore, Appium is an automated tool and completely open source making it quite useful for business owners to quickly test the functionality of the application without spending too much money.
What are the best practices for mobile app QA?
The best practices for mobile app QA are as follows:
- Testing Strategy
- Test on mobile devices
- Test often and early
- Set device and OS preference
- Automate testing
- Adequate performance, stress and security testing
- Look for battery consumption and fault tolerance
- Ensure the app is global