E-Accounts, E-Taxation & E-GST + PD SAP FICO @ Delhi / Gurgaon
Inquiry for E-Accounts, E-Taxation & E-GST + PD Training
E-Accounting,E-Taxation are a very important element for any business organization. Every organization, no matter the scale, are under obligation to pay taxes to the government along with their employees. and in order to compute and process those taxation in a right and accurate manner, companies hire professional accountant who possess immense experience in business accounting and taxation. SLA Consultants India is a leading accountancy and taxation training provider in New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida & NCR.
We are considered as the Best E-Accounts, E-Taxation Training Institute who masters in providing business accountancy and taxation job oriented professional accountancy training to the beginners to experienced in a very short term of time. Experienced 3-4 Chartered Accountant will provide practical training in weekdays/weekends.
The course is specifically designed to meet all the requirements of any business venture for the profile of business accounting and taxation. The course is divided into several modules, which will be taught by different Chartered Accountant. The modules covered in the course include preparation of balance sheet and financial statement, Banking and Finance, Income Tax and TDS, custom, import and export, goods and service tax, payroll processing, Advanced Tally ERP 9, SAP FICO.
The eligibility criteria for joining the business accounts and taxation training course is graduates , however, any working professional or candidates pursuing their graduation in commerce can also join and benefit greatly from this training course. The course can easily be completed within short duration and soon after that, learner’s will get placement support as a Accounts Executive, Accounts Manager, Sr. Accountant etc. Other major benefits include real time training from industry experts Charters Accountant , clients projects and assignments.
Today, most people are finding their job in the accountancy department due to its high scope and better job security. Soon after graduation in commerce, students who have some knowledge of accounts and business tend to find a relevant job in the accountancy. However, it is certainly not an easy task to acquitted by any company for such job title. They are required to gain deep understanding of accounting standers, tax applicability and usages, returns and filling etc. to clear interviews. By joining business Accounts and Taxation Certification Course, you will be able to get a accounting and taxation job easily. There are many other benefits in learning Business Accountancy and Taxation which are as follows.
- Since every company requires a professional to calculate and process their monetary transactions in a very lawful manner, the scope of accountancy and taxation is quite high for those with required skills and expertise.
- The salary provided in "Core Accounts and Taxation" is much higher than the others (General Accounting) due to its significance to the industry and its complexities.
- You will also learn several Accounting tools such as Tally ERP 9, Busy, Webtel, Taxman, MS Excel which will be very useful in the future.
- There are high demands of Business Accountants and Tax Professionals in several multinational companies, offering greater job security.
So wait no further and join our course as soon as possible. Take our demo class and visit our training center. You can also ask any particular query you have along with finding out the topics covered in details.
E-Accounts & E-Taxation Practical Training With Advanced Excel/Tally ERP & SAP FICO By Chartered Accountant.
Course Duration: 155 - 165 Hours with Highly Skilled 3 - 5 Corporate Trainers
(CA / HR Manager / MIS Analyst / SAP Consultant) for 9 Modules
SLA Consultants E-Accounts , E-Taxation & E-GST Practical Training Review & Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes are also Available on Module Basis
E-Accounts, E-Taxation & E-GST(Goods & Service Tax) Training Courses
- Preparation of Balance sheet According to Revised Schedule III (Schedule VI of company act 1956) Of Company ACT 2013
- Preparation of Balance Sheet of SME Accounts
- Preparation of Balance Sheet of Large and Medium Entrepreneur
- Composition of Annual Final Accounts of Company (New Topic Added)
- Indian Gaps Compliances (Account Standard) (New Topic Added)
- Depreciation Chart as per Income Tax & Company Act (New Topic Added)
- Depreciation Rate Comparison (New Topic Added)
- Inventory Control (New Topic Added)
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Documentation in Finance for CC Limit/OD Limit
- Project Reports
- CMA Data
- Practical Analytical Review of Reports
- Stock Statement
- LC(Letter of Credit)
- Letter of Credit- How to Open the LC
- How to Sanction the LC Limit from Bank
- Documentation for LC Limit
- Ratio Analysis
- Bank Guarantee (Usage & Format)
- Online Payment of Taxes
- Terminology of income tax like P.Y, A.Y, Income, Assesse
- Incidence of income tax
- Residential status like ROR, RNOR, OR
- How to Deal with Import and Export
- Import and Export Procedure
- Import Documents
- Import Procedure
- How to Release the Dollar from Banks to Pay Outside India A-1/A-2
- Export Procedure
- Export Document
- Bill of Entries
- Bill of Lading
- PF Computation and Deposit of ECR
- ESI Challan Deposit and Return
- Taxability of Different Allowances and Perquisites
- Deductions (Tax Savings) Under Chapter VI A
Provide Basic Understanding of Excel, Make user Familiar to Create Formula and give Platform to Make Good Analysis and Introduce Powerful Tools of Advance Excel so that user can Make Advance Analysis with the help of Those ToolsTOPICS COVERED:
Introduction, Basic Understanding , Sum, Count, Count, Count blank, Average, Max, Large Min, Abs, Sumif, Countif, Lower, Upper, Proper, Trim, Len, Left, Right, Mid, Concatenate, Subtotal, And, Or, Day, Year, EOmonth, Edate, Net workdays, Today, Weekday, Week number, Workday, Find, Search. V-lookup, H-lookup, Day and Time Calculation, Numeric Calculation, If Logical Condition, Dynamic Pivot, Dynamic Chart, Conditional Formatting, Dated if, What If Analysis, Match Index, Offset Function, User form Function in Excel, Data Validation, Advance Filter, Sorting, Group & Ungroup, Data split, Text Function (Data Separation), Substitute
- Topics to be Covered
- Myths & Reality
- Building Right Attitude for Interview
- Skills Required for Interview and How to Demonstrate Those Skills
- Techniques to Improve Interview Performance
- How to Prepare Yourself for Interview
- Communication During Interview ( Verbal / Non Verbal )
- Importance of Physiology & Nonverbal Cues in Interview
- 5 Stages of Interview and Giving Your Best at Each Stage
- Commonly Ask Interview Questions and Their Answers
- Resume Writing
- CA Prabhakar Gupta 15+Years of Exp.
- CA Pratyush Parashar 15+Years of Exp.
- CA Kapil Jain 10+Years of Exp.
- CA Sachin Goyel 10+Years of Exp.
Please find the E-Accounts & E-GST Course Duration and Fee Details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
|Course Module||Course Duration||Current fee||Fee From 15 May 2017|
|Module 1 – 5||80 – 100 (Hours)||22,500/-||28,500/-|
|Module 1 – 7||110 – 120 (Hours)||25,500/-||32,000/-|
|Module 1 – 8||135 – 145 (Hours)||32,500/-||38,500/-|
|Module 1 – 9||155 – 165 (Hours)||36,500/-||44,500/-|
|Note: Service Tax Applicable on all Course Module|
|Days||Batch Timing||Class Duration||Course Duration|
|Sunday – Friday||10:00 – 12:00 PM||2 – 3 Hours||1.5 – 2.5 Months|
|Sunday||10:00/11:30/1:30/3:00||3 – 5 Hours||5 – 6 Months|
|Monday – Friday||10:00 – 12:00 PM||2 – 3 Hours||1.5 – 2.5 Months|
Beginners & Fresher
Why Should I Join Training
Small Business Owners
To Whom I Contact
SLA Consultants India is Training & Development Company and we provide Accounts/FinancFebruary 11, 2017