Diploma Certification in Accountacny & GST
- Terminology of income tax like P.Y, A.Y, Income, Assesse
- Incidence of income tax
- Residential status like ROR, RNOR, OR
- Preparation of Balance sheet According to Revised Schedule III (Schedule VI of company act 1956) Of Company ACT 2013
- Preparation of Balance Sheet of SME Accounts
- Preparation of Balance Sheet of Large and Medium Entrepreneur
- Composition of Annual Final Accounts of Company (New Topic Added)
- Indian Gaps Compliances (Account Standard) (New Topic Added)
- Depreciation Chart as per Income Tax & Company Act (New Topic Added)
- Depreciation Rate Comparison (New Topic Added)
- Inventory Control (New Topic Added)
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Documentation in Finance for CC Limit/OD Limit
- Project Reports
- CMA Data
- Practical Analytical Review of Reports
- Stock Statement
- LC(Letter of Credit)
- Letter of Credit- How to Open the LC
- How to Sanction the LC Limit from Bank
- Documentation for LC Limit
- Ratio Analysis
- Bank Guarantee (Usage & Format)
- Online Payment of Taxes
- How to Deal with Import and Export
- Import and Export Procedure
- Import Documents
- Import Procedure
- How to Release the Dollar from Banks to Pay Outside India A-1/A-2
- Export Procedure
- Export Document
- Bill of Entries
- Bill of Lading
- PF Computation and Deposit of ECR
- ESI Challan Deposit and Return
- Taxability of Different Allowances and Perquisites
- Deductions (Tax Savings) Under Chapter VI A
Provide Basic Understanding of Excel, Make user Familiar to Create Formula and give Platform to Make Good Analysis and Introduce Powerful Tools of Advance Excel so that user can Make Advance Analysis with the help of Those ToolsTOPICS COVERED:
Introduction, Basic Understanding , Sum, Count, Count, Count blank, Average, Max, Large Min, Abs, Sumif, Countif, Lower, Upper, Proper, Trim, Len, Left, Right, Mid, Concatenate, Subtotal, And, Or, Day, Year, EOmonth, Edate, Net workdays, Today, Weekday, Week number, Workday, Find, Search. V-lookup, H-lookup, Day and Time Calculation, Numeric Calculation, If Logical Condition, Dynamic Pivot, Dynamic Chart, Conditional Formatting, Dated if, What If Analysis, Match Index, Offset Function, User form Function in Excel, Data Validation, Advance Filter, Sorting, Group & Ungroup, Data split, Text Function (Data Separation), Substitute
- Upgrading to Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.0
- Start Using Tally.ERP 9 for GST Compliance
- Activating GST for Your Company
- Setting Up GST Rates
- Updating Stock Items and Stock Groups for GST Compliance
- Updating a Service Ledger for GST Compliance
- Updating Sales and Purchase Ledgers for GST Compliance
- Updating Party GSTIN
- Creating GST Ledgers
- Creating Income and Expense Ledgers
- Recording Sales and Printing Invoices
- Recording Purchases
- Recording a Tax Payment
- Transferring Tax Credits of VAT, excise and service tax to GST
- Other Scenarios
- Sales - Nil Rated, Exempt, SEZ, and Deemed Export
- Recording Sales Returns
- Recording Purchase Returns
- Recording Export Sales
- Reverse Charge under GST
- Recording an Advance Receipt from Customer
- Recording an Advance Payment to Supplier
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Adjustments Against Tax Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for TDS Adjustment
- Recording a Journal Voucher for TCS Adjustment
- Recording a Journal Voucher for Refund of Tax Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for ISD Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for Transitional Credit
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Other Liabilities
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Reversal of Tax Credit
- Returns Summary
- Particulars (Computation Details)
- Summary of Exceptions
- Table-wise GSTR-1
- Status Reconciliation
- Exporting GSTR-1
- Challan Reconciliation
- Topics to be Covered
- Myths & Reality
- Building Right Attitude for Interview
- Skills Required for Interview and How to Demonstrate Those Skills
- Techniques to Improve Interview Performance
- How to Prepare Yourself for Interview
- Communication During Interview ( Verbal / Non Verbal )
- Importance of Physiology & Nonverbal Cues in Interview
- 5 Stages of Interview and Giving Your Best at Each Stage
- Commonly Ask Interview Questions and Their Answers
- Resume Writing
- CA Prabhakar Gupta 15+Years of Exp.
- CA Pratyush Parashar 15+Years of Exp.
- CA Kapil Jain 10+Years of Exp.
- CA Sachin Goyel 10+Years of Exp.
Inquiry for E-Accounts, E-Taxation & E-GST Training
Please find the E-Accounts & E-GST Course Duration Details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
Batch Timings –
|Course Module||Batch Timing||Class Duration||Course Duration|
|Sunday – Friday||10:00 – 12:00 PM||2 – 3 Hours||1.5 – 2.5 Months|
|Sunday||10:00 | 11:30 AM||3 – 5 Hours||5 – 6 Months|
|Sunday||01:30 | 03:00 PM||3 – 5 Hours||5 – 6 Months|
|Monday – Friday||10:00 – 12:00 PM||2 – 3 Hours||1.5 – 2.5 Months|
How GST will help to grow Indian economies?
GST is a consumption depends on tax applied to on sale, manufacture, and usage on goods & services on a nationwide level. This tax will be substituted for all indirect tax levied by state as well as central government. Exports and direct tax such as income tax, business tax, and capital gain tax will not be influenced by GST. GST would be appropriate for all products other than crude petroleum, aviation turbine fuel, motor spirit, diesel, and natural gas. It would be relevant to all services, excepting a few to be particular. With the boost of worldwide trade in services, GST has turned a global standard.
Dose any short Term course or Weekends course ?
Yes, SLA offers short Term course or Weekends course For GST. We are one of the highly popular training center. We are known as the Best E-Accounts, E-Taxation Training Institute who proficiency in offering business accountancy and taxation job leaning professional accountancy training to the starters to experienced in a quite short term of time. Professional 3-4 Chartered Accountant will offer sensible training on weekdays/weekends.
Can I start my own tax consulting?
Yes, you can start own tax consulting. The first and leading thing that you should do if you will set up a tax consulting firm is to study the taxation and tax consulting process. There are several institutions providing taxation’s degree and Master’s degree programs, not just for the tax consulting, managing but also for the growth of the taxation systems in the varied government and private agencies. The plan generally aims for a student to have a methodical understanding of the tax system and tax law among others.
How GST Work in E-commerce Industry?
These days, e-commerce industry is paying lots of taxes, which include VAT, CST, Service Tax, Excise, and TDS, with numerous taxes applicable on any known deal. The complexities of logistics and reverse logistics, advertising and endorsement services, music, software, products, and eBooks turns it difficult to differentiate between goods as well as services in each transaction. It is important for the sellers to be complied with registration requirements and announce their turnover to tax departments of several states.
What are the benefits of E-Accounts & E-Taxation training?
With e-accounting, SLA can create accounts of more than one business from any place of the globe. With e-accounting, we can share accounting details with others from any position of the world. With e-accounting, we can perform live work of accounting. It implies one accounting, project can be absolute more than one individual from different places.
SLA Consultants India is Training & Development Company and we provide Accounts/FinancFebruary 11, 2017
GST Training Overview: GST refers to Goods and Services Tax course and well known as a comMay 10, 2017
Tally is counted as one of the popular accounting software designed perfectly for both medJune 20, 2017