Equity Research & Technical Stock Market Analyst Training
Inquiry for Equity Research & Stock Market Analyst Training
Equity Research and Technical Stock Market Analyst Training by SLA Consultants India is among the top notch courses offered in India for the individuals who wish to learn the specific art of deciphering the fair value of stocks in upcoming future and become a valuable asset for an investment firm. Get high quality course material taught by the best in the industry to gain the knowledge about one of the most complicated platform for earning money.
Equity market is a very complicated place to earn. You may follow stock market news on a daily basis, but still won’t be able to determine which stock to buy and when to sell your existing ones. This is where equity researcher comes in who is a professional working for a financial firm such as an investment banking in the department of Equity Research (IR) division, and closely keeps an eye on listed companies’ shares regularly.
However, following an Equity Research & Valuation career isn’t easy, and many students fail to keep the same road even after graduating from a top college. The reason, as always, is the lack of information and expertise gained. Therefore, if you aspire to become an equity researcher, then you must join a professional Equity Research Training Course to strengthen your education.
Pursuing Equity Research and Technical Stock Market Analyst Training Course would allow you to fully understand the stock market and predict the market condition easily. The course will aid not only aid you in acquiring a perfect job as an equity researcher in any investment firm, but also assist you in forecasting and evaluating your stocks and take the best decision at the right time to maximize your profit.
During the course, the learner’s will first learn about Advanced Excel where he or she will understand some mathematical and logical functions required to model and calculate the data. Later, the candidates will learn about equity research, the latest development in the equity research and preparing models in excel sheet that includes balance sheet, cash flows and income statement, DCF, FCFF, WACC & Relative Valuations along with evaluating the fair value of the company stocks, estimating the possibility of growth or decline in near future, create premium equity research reports, setting price targets using Fibonacci, wing trading, day trading, etc.
The course is specifically designed for MBA Finance Students, candidates pursuing CA, CFA or FRM or a professional working in an investment firm, who can increase their credibility grab specific comprehension and skills. Equity Research and Technical Stock Market Analyst course from SLA can be completed within 2 to 3 Months and soon after, the candidate will be given a Interview Guaranteed in companies.
Our Expert Trainer are highly experienced and certainly most reliable when it comes to guiding the learner’s about the complexity Equity & Valuation Research.
SLA Consultants India Equity Research & Technical Stock Market Analyst Training Review & Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
Equity Research & Stock Market Analysis Training Course
- Lookup & Reference Functions & Mathematical Functions
- Text Function & Date & Time Function
- Logical Functions & Other Functions
- Data Management
- Advanced Chart, Graph & Dashboard:
- Advanced Filter, Validation & Pivot Table:
- To give you the capacity to understand the theory and apply, in real world situations, the techniques that has been developed in equity research.
- To give you the big picture of equity research so that you can understand how things fit together.
- To show you that equity research is fun.
- Prepare a blank excel sheet with separate Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows and use neat formats
- Populate the historical financial statements and do the necessary adjustment for non-recurring items (one-time expenses or gains).
- Philosophy of Technical Analysis.
- Overview on Financial Markets.
- The principles of the Dow Theory - Interpreting Trends and combining them with Support and Resistance levels.
- Basics of Technical Analysis
- Bar chart,
- Candle Chart,
- Line Chart etc.
- Trend & Trend Line.
- Volume, OBV and Open Interest.
- Understanding moving averages
- Simple Moving Averages,
- Exponential Moving Averages
- An in-depth study of Moving Averages and the role it plays in determining a trade. The multiple uses of Moving Averages for different time horizons of trades.
- How to identify market trends.
- Candle Patterns :
- Hanging Man etc.
- Chart Patterns - Understanding the psychology behind a pattern and its formation. Interpretation of Chart patterns and the significance of volume while using patterns. Evolving a Trading strategy based on patterns.
- Head and Shoulders,
- Cup and Handle,
- Flags and Pennants etc.
- Descending triangles,
- Head & Shoulder Top,
- Symmetrical Triangles,
- Wedges etc.
- How to identify entry and exit signals using oscillators and volatility indicators
- Stochastic etc.
- Advance/Decline Line.
- Understanding on Options
- Put/Call Ratio
- VIX (Volatility Index)
- Bollinger Bands
- Donchian Channels
- Parabolic SAR
- Setting Price Targets using Fibonacci.
- Fibonacci extension
- Swing Trading.
- Trading with Futures & Options - with a basic study on the Risk, Reward and Timing relating to Derivative based trading approach.
- Day Trading - Exposure to real life situations using technical analysis with mechanical systems. Running scans / stock picking on a Real-time basis. Post completion of course having LIVE Market training, to feel the reel zest of stock market.
Please find the course and fee details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
Fee According to Module:-
|Course Module||Course Duration||Current fee|
|Module 1 – 3||75 – 80 (Hours)||27,500/-|
|Note: Service Tax Applicable on all Course Module|
Beginners & Fresher
Freelancer Financial & Stock Analyst
Why Should I Join Training
Small Business Owners
To Whom I Contact
SLA Consultants India is Training & Development Company and we provide Accounts/FinancFebruary 11, 2017