Advanced Financial Modeling Course by IIM Alumni Free SAP FICO Certification
Industry acceptable certification for Financial Modeling training which help fresher/Experienced to up-skill at corporate.
Techno- Functional Analyst from Top B-collage with 10+yrs of Experience conduction the Training Classes.
After completion of 70% Financial Modeling training our dedicated placement team arrange interview till placement.
Financial Modeling Practical Training help to gain exposure like corporate level with technical test series.
Real time projects & best case study makes SLA workshop very unique and lively for learners.
For Learner’s, Our admin team fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
- About Financial Modeling
- Why Learn Financial Modeling
- Financial Modeling Programme Details
Financial Modeling refers to forecasting of the financial performance of the company which helps the management to make better financial decisions to increase productivity and revenue. It is one of the most important business activities all the Enterprises needs to perform to achieve their organizational goals. SLA Consultants India in Delhi NCR, Noida & Gurgaon/Gurugram is known to provide the Best Financial Modeling in Excel Training two candidates who want to effectively learn and utilize Financial Modeling tools in order to follow a lucrative career in the business field. The Certification Training in Financial Modeling is dedicated to help the participants gain and improve their knowledge of financial forecasting and enable them to secure a decent job opportunity at a reputed organization.
The Financial Modeling in Excel Training is designed to provide responsive and comprehensive expertise to the learner about Financial Modeling and how it can be performed to give the management a clear idea on the financial performance of the organization in the near future. Financial Modeling refers to the activity of developing a graphical representation of financial data to help the management understand the current and possible position of the company in the near future by giving them a visual data about the financial portfolio of the company such as their financial asset, business projects, and other financial Investments. It requires a certain set of skills which include excellent Excel skills, problem-solving skills, decision-making abilities, time management, accounting and finance skills and much more which the candidate can develop and improvise by attending the Financial Modeling in Excel Training from SLA consultants India in Delhi NCR, Noida & Gurgaon/Gurugram.
The highly advanced and industry relevant Training for Financial Modeling in Excel covers all the major topics including Advanced Excel, Visual Basic for application and macros, Financial Modeling, Equity Research and report writing in rigorous detail so that the candidates could develop the skills required to meet the current requirements of business organizations. The Financial Modeling Course is aimed to fill the gap between experience and practical knowledge which is the main reason that restricts the student from becoming a financial modeler. The program involves both fundamental theoretical and practical sessions to enhance the skills and expertise of participants and giving them the confidence needed to perform their duties as a financial modeler. Some of the things that the participants will learn to the Financial Modeling Course include building financial models using historical data of the company, conducting scenario analysis to predict risk, recommending processes to improve the budget and finances of the company, capital structure analysis, comparable Company analysis and much more. The Financial Modeling Training Program utilizes innovative techniques to teach the students which include job oriented course curriculum, projects and assignments on Real world companies, workshops and handouts, real-time practical, highly certified and experienced faculty and 100% Job Placement Assistance. The eligibility criteria to join the Financial Modeling Course still have a graduate degree in IT field. Last year college students can also register for the program.
Financial Analysis and Modeling please a very important role in the future planning of the organization as it involves forecasting the financial performance of the company and identifying the areas which can provide a better return on investment. It also extensively supports the capital budgeting and enables the organization to make their next Big investment a lot easier. This is why the demand for a professional financial modular is increasing in the market. Therefore acquiring skills in Financial Modeling can prove to be extremely beneficial for your career as well. Some other reasons to pursue Financial Modeling in Excel Training include:
- Acquiring certification in my Financial Modeling could help the participant easily secure a job as a Financial Modeler or a Financial Analyst at a reputed organization.
- Training can help both graduate and postgraduate to build a successful career in various fields or Industries such as investment banking, equity research, business planning, project management, commercial banks and equity funds.
- Since the job of a Financial Model is extremely important for the business organization, the pay scale of the top position is also considerably higher than other personalities in the field. To be more precise, the average salary of a Financial Analyst or a modeler in India is Rs. 355,717 per year.
- You will be able to perform accurate equity predictions through extensive equity research, which can also help you increase your earnings by a greater margin.
- You can also open your own consultancy firm where you can provide your expertise to individuals and Corporates on making better investments to achieve higher Returns.
- The job growth opportunities in the field are extremely high as one can become a financial manager or even a CEO of the company after spending considerable time working as a Financial Analyst in the company.
Thus, if you want to pursue a successful career as a Financial Modeler, then it is highly recommended that you attend Financial Modeling in Excel Training program in Delhi NCR product by SLA consultants India. For any inquiries about the course or our Financial Modeling Training Institute please visit Our center in Delhi NCR, Noida & Gurgaon/Gurugram.
Course Duration: 120 – 135 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers (Investment Banking & Financial Modeling In Excel – Training) for 5 Modules – Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India – Financial Analyst Certification Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
Financial Modeling Programme Modules
Corporate Finance, Investment Banking & Financial Analyst Training Course
Lookup & Reference Functions:-VLookup, HLookup, XLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’sSum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal, Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct.
Text Functions & Data Validation:- Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time.
Logical Functions:-And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If, Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min
Data Management:- Data Collection Method With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality
Analysis:- Single/Multidimensional Analysis, Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One-Variable Data Table,
Advanced Chart, Graph & Dashboard:- Advanced Chart Technique, How To Make Dynamic Charts, Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Scatter Chart, Line Chart, Column Chart, Speedometer Chart, Gantt Chart, Two-Variable Data Table
Advanced Filter, Validation & Pivot Table:- Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data Split. Pivot Table and Charts, Import and Export Data, Protect/Unprotect Sheets/Workbooks, Worksheet Formatting and Print Display.
Financial analysis is a process of selecting, evaluating, and interpreting financial data, with other pertinent information, in order to formulate an assessment of a company’s present and future financial condition and performance
- Introduction to Financial Statements – P/L, B/S, C/F statements reflecting operating, financing and investing activities of a business.
- Understanding the purpose
- Understanding of key headers and sub-headers
- Format of the financial statements
- General Accounting Principles and best practices
- Navigating the Annual Report
- Common size Analysis – Horizontal and Vertical
- Financial Ratios – Financial ratio analysis is the use of relationships among financial statement accounts to gauge the financial condition and performance of a company
- Activity Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Solvency Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Rate of return
- DuPont Analysis
- Other important ratios
- Pro Forma Analysis and basic Projection technique
Corporate Finance– Understanding of capital structure and how corporate finance works is quite essential for any professional pursuing his/her career in Finance. It gives a bird’s eye view of an organisation and provides an understanding of how various financing activities impact the valuation of a firm. CFO of any company endeavours to optimize the capital structure by selecting the right financing tools to address the operating and investing needs of a company.
- Time value of money
- NPV and IRR
- Future Value
- Excel formulas like NPV, XNPV, IRR, XIRR, PV, FV, etc.
- Understanding of Debt
- Understanding schedules for debt repayment and interest repayment
- Developing the schedules on excel
- Capital Structure and Cost of Capital
- Debt and Equity
- Cost of Debt
- Cost of Equity
- Understanding tax shield
- Measure of Leverage
- Impact of leverage on cost of capital
- CAPM model and Beta calculation
- Understanding of Beta
- Levered and Unlevered Beta
- Calculation of levered Beta
- Calculation of cost of equity
- Free Cash Flow
- Free Cash flow to Firm
- Free Cash flow to Equity
- Valuation: Valuation is the Process to determine the current worth of asset. In SLA course, the asset is a company. For the valuation of companies, following are the three widely used techniques.
- DCF Valuation
- Relative Valuation
- Transaction Valuation
- Application of these techniques with real case studies and companies
Financial Modeling – Financial Modeling refers to the process of building a structure that integrates the Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement and supporting schedules to enable decision making in areas like, Business Planning and Forecasting, Equity Valuation, Credit Analysis/Appraisal, Merger/acquisition analysis, Project Appraisal etc.
Trainees learn how to build full, dynamic Financial Statement Projection models in Excel from scratch, using real case studies and sensitivity analysis.
Participants develop a model completely from scratch, inputting historical data and assumptions to project financial statements using step-by-step instruction on selecting and developing appropriate projection drivers. At completion, participants will have developed a complete and integrate three-statement model using various supporting schedules.
- Understanding an integrated financial Model
- Understanding an integrated financial Model
- Building Integrated Model – Financial Statements & Projections for an Equity
- Creating a template for integrated model
- Making Assumptions for forecast
- Developing various schedules
- Depreciation – Capital Expenditure Phasing, SLM and % methods
- Working capital
- Debt and Interest
- Integrating all the financial statements
- Summarizing financial statements
- Case Study: Building Integrated Model – Financial Statements & Projections
- Building Integrated Model – Valuation
- Using DCF and comparables
- Summarizing financial statements
- Advanced Modelling concepts and techniques
- Common Modeling errors- circular reference errors to avoid
Advanced Dashboard & VBA / Macros Programming Objective
- To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
Introduction to Programming Introduction to logical thinking flowcharts & algorithms:
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros – an Introduction
Complete Review of the VBA Language (Subs, Functions, Variables, Arrays, Loops, Logic…etc.)
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros – What, When, How to use Macros. Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user’s Defined Functions? How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
Excel VBA Power Programming For VBA Macros
Overview of Using User forms To Create Business Wizards
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
Connection between Excel VBA & other platforms
Testing and Debugging Your Code
Effective Error Handling
Automation Development Reports & Live Projects
- Training Material
- Question and Answer for each chapter
- Real life scenario discussion
Unit 1: SAP FICO Overview
Lesson:Introducing SAP FICO
Unit 2: Core Financial Accounting (FI) Configuration
Lesson: Managing Organizational Units in Financial Accounting (FI)
Exercise 1: Create a Company Code
Exercise 2: Create a Company ID for Your Company Code and assign it to Your Company Code
Exercise 3: Exercise 4: Check the Assignment of a Company Code to a controlling Area
Lesson: Checking the Basic Settings in General Ledger (G/L) Accounting
Exercise 4: Check the Basic Settings in G/L Accounting
Lesson: Outlining the Variant Principle
Lesson: Managing Fiscal Year Variants
Exercise 5: Create and Maintain Fiscal Year Variants
Lesson: Identifying the Basic Functionality of Currency Keys and exchange Rate Types
Lesson: Managing Currency Types
Unit 3: Master Data
Lesson: Maintaining General Ledger (G/L) Accounts
Exercise 6: Create Account Groups for G/L Accounts
Lesson: Creating Profit Centers and Segments
Exercise 7: Create Profit Centers, Cost Centers, and Segments
Lesson: Managing Business Partners
Exercise 8: Create Account Groups and Maintain Customer or vendor Accounts
Exercise 9: Maintain Field-Status Configuration
Exercise 10: Define Sensitive Fields
Unit 4: Document Control
Lesson: Configuring the Header and Line Items of Financial Accounting (FI) Documents
Exercise 11: Create a Number Range and Document Type
Exercise 12: Classify the Document Type for Document Splitting
Exercise 13: Create a Field Status Group and Assign It to a G/L Account
Lesson: Managing Posting Periods
Exercise 14: Create and Maintain Posting Period Variants
Lesson: Managing Posting Authorizations
Exercise 15: Create a Tolerance Group and Assign It to a User
Lesson: Creating Simple Documents in FI
Exercise 16: Post FI Documents
Unit 5: Posting Control
Lesson: Analyzing Document Splitting
Exercise 17: Post a Document with Document Splitting
Lesson: Maintaining Default Values
Exercise 18:Maintain Default Values
Lesson: Configuring Change Control
Exercise 19: Maintain the Change Control for a Field
Lesson: Configuring Document Reversal
Exercise 20: Post a Document Reversal
Lesson: Configuring Payment Terms and Cash Discounts
Exercise 21: Maintain Terms of Payment
Lesson: Maintaining Taxes and Tax Codes
Exercise 22: Create a Tax Code and Post a Customer Invoice
Lesson: Posting Cross-Company Code Transactions
Exercise 23: Configure Cross-Company Code Transactions
Exercise 24: Post and Display Cross-Company Code Transactions
Unit 6: Financial Document Clearing
Lesson: Performing Open Item Clearing
Exercise 25: Clear an Account
Exercise 26: Post with Clearing
Lesson: Managing Payment Differences
Exercise 27: Manage Payment Differences
Lesson:Managing Exchange Rate Differences
Unit 7: Automatic Payments
Lesson: Executing an Automatic Payment Run
Lesson: Using Bank Accounts
Exercise 1: Define a House Bank
Lesson: Modifying Master Records and Financial Accounting documents
Exercise 2: Modify Vendor Master Records
Exercise 3: Enter Invoices for Payments
Unit 8: Special General Ledger Transactions
Lesson: Managing the Application View for Special General Ledger Transactions
Exercise 17: Enter a Guarantee Made
Exercise 18: Post a Down Payment Request, a Received Down Payment, and a Customer Invoice, and Perform Clearing
Exercise 19: Post a Customer Invoice and Enter an Individual value Adjustment
Lesson: Maintaining Special General Ledger Transactions
Exercise 20: Configure Special G/L Transactions
Lesson: Understanding Purchasing (MM Integration)
Exercise 21: Perform an Integrated Down Payment Process
Lesson: Understanding Sales and Distribution Integration
Unit 9: Parking Documents
Lesson: Managing Document Parking Basics and Document Holding
Exercise 22: Hold and Park Documents
Lesson: Processing Parked Documents
Exercise 23: Process Parked Documents
Lesson: Managing Document Parking and Workflow
Exercise 24: Enter a Financial Document Using Parking and Workflow
Unit 10: Receivables and Payables
Lesson: Creating Balance Confirmations
Exercise 5: Create a Balance Confirmation
Lesson: Managing the Foreign Currency Valuation
Exercise 6: Manage the Foreign Currency Valuation of Open Items
Lesson: Managing Value Adjustments
Exercise 7: Execute a Flat-Rate Individual Value Adjustment
Lesson: Regrouping Receivables and Payables
Exercise 8: Regroup Receivables According to Their Remaining Life
Unit 11: Accruals and Deferrals
Lesson: Posting Accruals and Deferrals
Exercise 9: Post Accruals
Unit 6: Technical, Organizational, and Documentary Closing Activities
Lesson: Managing Technical Steps During the Period-End Closing Activties
Lesson: Executing the Balance Audit Trail
Exercise 10: Execute the Balance Audit Reports
Lesson: Explaining the Purpose of Document Splitting in General Ledger Accounting
Lesson: Posting Ledger Group-Specific FI Documents
Exercise 11: Post to a Ledger Group
Unit 12: Asset Accounting Organizational Structures
Lesson: Assigning a Chart of Accounts and a Chart of Depreciation to a Company Code
Exercise 1: Assign a Chart of Depreciation to a Company Code
Lesson: Assigning Management Accounting Objects to Fixed Assets
Lesson: Defining How Depreciation Areas Post to the General Ledger
Exercise 2: Define Depreciation Areas and the Update of the General Ledger
Lesson: Understanding the Importance of Asset Classes in Fixed Assets
Unit 13: Asset Accounting Master Data
Lesson: Explaining the Components of an Asset Class
Exercise 3: Use Number Assignment for FI-AA
Exercise 4: Use Account Determination
Exercise 5: Maintain the Screen Layout of Asset Master Data
Exercise 6: Maintain the Screen Layout of Asset Depreciation Areas
Exercise 7: Copy Asset Classes from Reference
Exercise 8: Display Asset Class 4000
Exercise 9: Manage Asset Classes for Low-Value Assignments
Lesson: Creating and Changing Master Data in Asset Accounting
Exercise 10: Create Asset Master Records
Exercise 11: Maintain Time-Dependent Data
Lesson: Carrying Out Mass Changes to Asset Master Data Using a Worklist
Exercise 12: Define the User Fields and Mass Changes of Asset Master Records
Unit 14: Asset Transactions
Lesson: Processing Acquisitions
Exercise 13: Post an Integrated Asset Acquisition and Analyze the Asset Value in the Asset Explorer
Lesson: Posting Non-Integrated Asset Acquisitions and understanding the Integration with Materials Management (MM)
Exercise 14: Make Various Non-Integrated Asset Acquisition Postings
Exercise 15: Make Postings Integrated with Materials Management
Lesson: Posting Integrated and Non-Integrated Asset Retirements
Exercise 16: Post Integrated Asset Retirements with Accounts Receivable (AR)
Lesson: Performing Transfers Within Company Code and Intercompany Asset Transfers
Exercise 17: Transfer Assets Within Company Code
Exercise 18: Post Intercompany Asset Transfer (Across Company Boundaries)
Exercise 19: Post Intercompany Asset Transactions (Within One company)
Lesson: Representing, Distributing, and Settling Assets Under Construction
Exercise 20: Create and Post to an Asset Under Construction (AUC) and Settle It to Completed Assets
Lesson: Entering and Analyzing Unplanned Depreciation
Exercise 21: Post Unplanned Depreciation
Unit 15: Periodic Processing and Valuation
Lesson: Defining Depreciation Areas, Keys, Calculation, and Posting
Exercise 22: Analyze Depreciation Areas
Exercise 23: Understand and Maintain Depreciation Keys
Exercise 24: Maintain Time-Dependent Depreciation parameters
Exercise 25: Analyze Cost-Accounting Depreciation Area
Exercise 26: Execute and Analyze the Depreciation Run
Lesson: Executing Programs for Fiscal Year Change and Year-End Closing in Asset Accounting
Exercise 27: Execute Year-End Closing in Asset Accounting
Lesson: Using the Accounts Approach for Parallel Accounting in Asset Accounting
Exercise 28: Manage Parallel Accounting in FI-AA
Exercise 29: Manage Unilateral Asset Postings
Please find the Financial Modeling course details. Classes and Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module
|Financial Modeling Module||Duration|
|Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance||35 Hours|
|Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation||30 Hours|
|Ad. Excel + Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance||50 Hours|
|Ad. Excel + Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation||55 Hours|
|Ad. Excel + Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance+ Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation||75 Hours|
|Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance+ Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation||65 Hours|
|Ad. Excel + Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance+ Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation + VBA/Macros||90 Hours|
|Ad. Excel + Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance+ Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation + VBA/Macros||110 Hours|
|Financial Modeling Schedule||Timing|
|Monday to Friday||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Monday to Friday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Monday to Friday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Monday to Friday||4:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday/Sunday||8:00 | 12:00 | 2:00 | 4:00|
|Sunday||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||4:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
Download Financial Modeling Course Brochure
The participants will be given comprehension on lookup and reference functions, text and data validation function, logical function, pivot chart and table, conditional formatting, single and multidimensional analysis and other areas of MS Excel.
The faculty are certified instructors with over 10 years of experience in the field.
The participants would be required to pass all the tests and quizzes with at least 50% marks in order to acquire the certification.
Yes, we provide a valid certification in financial modeling to all the participants who can use this to acquire a promising job opportunity in the field.
We accept all the major debit and credit cards along with net banking transfer and wallets. Candidates can also pay in cash to register for the course.
SLA Consultants gurgaon is located near Nirman vihar metro station Kindly contact to our counselor for advanced training & placement support. Area near to us are laxmi nagar, mandawali, shakarpur, patparganj, mayur vihar, ashok nagar, kaushambi, pandav nagar, geeta colony, shahadra, dilshad garden, bhajanpura, loni, paharganj, connaught place, kamla nagar, karol bagh, lajpat nagar, greater kaishal, neheru place, okhla phase, jamia, sarita vihar, dwarka, uttam nagar, vasundhara, indirapuram, ghaziabad. Those living near jahangirpuri, azadpur, shalimar bagh, wazirpur, pitam pura, rohini, rithala, nangloi, paschim vihar, punjabi bagh, kirti nagar, tilak nagar, rajouri garden, janakpuri visit to our gurgaon training center / Laxmi Nagar Kindly Note: SLA Consultant India Trainer helps you to provide best training in Gurgaon, traveling of about 15-20 minutes helps to choose best institute
Theory you have already read in MBA. Our Financial Modeling in Excel & Equity Research Training in 100% Practical Training. Before joining this course you can take a fee demo classes as well.