Take a Look to Our Financial Modeling in Excel Training
Industry acceptable certification for Financial Modeling training which help fresher/Experienced to up-skill at corporate.
Techno- Functional Analyst from Top B-collage with 10+yrs of Experience conduction the Training Classes.
After completion of 70% Financial Modeling training our dedicated placement team arrange interview till placement.
Financial Modeling Practical Training help to gain exposure like corporate level with technical test series
Real time projects & best case study makes SLA workshop very unique and lively for learners.
For Learner’s, Our admin team fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
- About Financial Modeling
- Why Learn Financial Modeling
- Financial Modeling Programme Details
Financial Modeling refers to forecasting of the financial performance of the company which helps the management to make better financial decisions to increase productivity and revenue. It is one of the most important business activities all the Enterprises needs to perform to achieve their organizational goals. SLA Consultants India in Delhi NCR, Noida & Gurgaon/Gurugram is known to provide the Best Financial Modeling in Excel Training two candidates who want to effectively learn and utilize Financial Modeling tools in order to follow a lucrative career in the business field. The Certification Training in Financial Modeling is dedicated to help the participants gain and improve their knowledge of financial forecasting and enable them to secure a decent job opportunity at a reputed organization.
The Financial Modeling in Excel Training is designed to provide responsive and comprehensive expertise to the learner about Financial Modeling and how it can be performed to give the management a clear idea on the financial performance of the organization in the near future. Financial Modeling refers to the activity of developing a graphical representation of financial data to help the management understand the current and possible position of the company in the near future by giving them a visual data about the financial portfolio of the company such as their financial asset, business projects, and other financial Investments. It requires a certain set of skills which include excellent Excel skills, problem-solving skills, decision-making abilities, time management, accounting and finance skills and much more which the candidate can develop and improvise by attending the Financial Modeling in Excel Training from SLA consultants India in Delhi NCR, Noida & Gurgaon/Gurugram.
The highly advanced and industry relevant Training for Financial Modeling in Excel covers all the major topics including Advanced Excel, Visual Basic for application and macros, Financial Modeling, Equity Research and report writing in rigorous detail so that the candidates could develop the skills required to meet the current requirements of business organizations. The Financial Modeling Course is aimed to fill the gap between experience and practical knowledge which is the main reason that restricts the student from becoming a financial modeler. The program involves both fundamental theoretical and practical sessions to enhance the skills and expertise of participants and giving them the confidence needed to perform their duties as a financial modeler. Some of the things that the participants will learn to the Financial Modeling Course include building financial models using historical data of the company, conducting scenario analysis to predict risk, recommending processes to improve the budget and finances of the company, capital structure analysis, comparable Company analysis and much more. The Financial Modeling Training Program utilizes innovative techniques to teach the students which include job oriented course curriculum, projects and assignments on Real world companies, workshops and handouts, real-time practical, highly certified and experienced faculty and 100% Job Placement Assistance. The eligibility criteria to join the Financial Modeling Course still have a graduate degree in IT field. Last year college students can also register for the program.
Financial Analysis and Modeling please a very important role in the future planning of the organization as it involves forecasting the financial performance of the company and identifying the areas which can provide a better return on investment. It also extensively supports the capital budgeting and enables the organization to make their next Big investment a lot easier. This is why the demand for a professional financial modular is increasing in the market. Therefore acquiring skills in Financial Modeling can prove to be extremely beneficial for your career as well. Some other reasons to pursue Financial Modeling in Excel Training include:
- Acquiring certification in my Financial Modeling could help the participant easily secure a job as a Financial Modeler or a Financial Analyst at a reputed organization.
- Training can help both graduate and postgraduate to build a successful career in various fields or Industries such as investment banking, equity research, business planning, project management, commercial banks and equity funds.
- Since the job of a Financial Model is extremely important for the business organization, the pay scale of the top position is also considerably higher than other personalities in the field. To be more precise, the average salary of a Financial Analyst or a modeler in India is Rs. 355,717 per year.
- You will be able to perform accurate equity predictions through extensive equity research, which can also help you increase your earnings by a greater margin.
- You can also open your own consultancy firm where you can provide your expertise to individuals and Corporates on making better investments to achieve higher Returns.
- The job growth opportunities in the field are extremely high as one can become a financial manager or even a CEO of the company after spending considerable time working as a Financial Analyst in the company.
Thus, if you want to pursue a successful career as a Financial Modeler, then it is highly recommended that you attend Financial Modeling in Excel Training program in Delhi NCR product by SLA consultants India. For any inquiries about the course or our Financial Modeling Training Institute please visit Our center in Delhi NCR, Noida & Gurgaon/Gurugram.
Course Duration: 120 – 135 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers (Investment Banking & Financial Modeling In Excel – Training) for 5 Modules – Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India – Financial Analyst Certification Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
Financial Modeling Programme Modules
Corporate Finance, Investment Banking & Financial Analyst Training Course
Lookup & Reference Functions:-VLookup, HLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’sSum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal, Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct.
Text Functions & Data Validation:- Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time.
Logical Functions:-And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If, Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min
Data Management:- Data Collection Method With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality
Analysis:- Single/Multidimensional Analysis, Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One-Variable Data Table,
Advanced Chart, Graph & Dashboard:- Advanced Chart Technique, How To Make Dynamic Charts, Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Scatter Chart, Line Chart, Column Chart, Speedometer Chart, Gantt Chart, Two-Variable Data Table
Advanced Filter, Validation & Pivot Table:- Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data Split. Pivot Table and Charts, Import and Export Data, Protect/Unprotect Sheets/Workbooks, Worksheet Formatting and Print Display.
Financial analysis is a process of selecting, evaluating, and interpreting financial data, with other pertinent information, in order to formulate an assessment of a company’s present and future financial condition and performance
- Introduction to Financial Statements – P/L, B/S, C/F statements reflecting operating, financing and investing activities of a business.
- Understanding the purpose
- Understanding of key headers and sub-headers
- Format of the financial statements
- General Accounting Principles and best practices
- Navigating the Annual Report
- Common size Analysis – Horizontal and Vertical
- Financial Ratios – Financial ratio analysis is the use of relationships among financial statement accounts to gauge the financial condition and performance of a company
- Activity Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Solvency Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Rate of return
- DuPont Analysis
- Other important ratios
- Pro Forma Analysis and basic Projection technique
Corporate Finance– Understanding of capital structure and how corporate finance works is quite essential for any professional pursuing his/her career in Finance. It gives a bird’s eye view of an organisation and provides an understanding of how various financing activities impact the valuation of a firm. CFO of any company endeavours to optimize the capital structure by selecting the right financing tools to address the operating and investing needs of a company.
- Time value of money
- NPV and IRR
- Future Value
- Excel formulas like NPV, XNPV, IRR, XIRR, PV, FV, etc.
- Understanding of Debt
- Understanding schedules for debt repayment and interest repayment
- Developing the schedules on excel
- Capital Structure and Cost of Capital
- Debt and Equity
- Cost of Debt
- Cost of Equity
- Understanding tax shield
- Measure of Leverage
- Impact of leverage on cost of capital
- CAPM model and Beta calculation
- Understanding of Beta
- Levered and Unlevered Beta
- Calculation of levered Beta
- Calculation of cost of equity
- Free Cash Flow
- Free Cash flow to Firm
- Free Cash flow to Equity
- Valuation: Valuation is the Process to determine the current worth of asset. In SLA course, the asset is a company. For the valuation of companies, following are the three widely used techniques.
- DCF Valuation
- Relative Valuation
- Transaction Valuation
- Application of these techniques with real case studies and companies
Financial Modeling – Financial Modeling refers to the process of building a structure that integrates the Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement and supporting schedules to enable decision making in areas like, Business Planning and Forecasting, Equity Valuation, Credit Analysis/Appraisal, Merger/acquisition analysis, Project Appraisal etc.
Trainees learn how to build full, dynamic Financial Statement Projection models in Excel from scratch, using real case studies and sensitivity analysis.
Participants develop a model completely from scratch, inputting historical data and assumptions to project financial statements using step-by-step instruction on selecting and developing appropriate projection drivers. At completion, participants will have developed a complete and integrate three-statement model using various supporting schedules.
- Understanding an integrated financial Model
- Understanding an integrated financial Model
- Building Integrated Model – Financial Statements & Projections for an Equity
- Creating a template for integrated model
- Making Assumptions for forecast
- Developing various schedules
- Depreciation – Capital Expenditure Phasing, SLM and % methods
- Working capital
- Debt and Interest
- Integrating all the financial statements
- Summarizing financial statements
- Case Study: Building Integrated Model – Financial Statements & Projections
- Building Integrated Model – Valuation
- Using DCF and comparables
- Summarizing financial statements
- Advanced Modelling concepts and techniques
- Common Modeling errors- circular reference errors to avoid
Advanced Dashboard & VBA / Macros Programming Objective
- To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
Introduction to Programming Introduction to logical thinking flowcharts & algorithms:
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros – an Introduction
Complete Review of the VBA Language (Subs, Functions, Variables, Arrays, Loops, Logic…etc.)
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros – What, When, How to use Macros. Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user’s Defined Functions? How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
Excel VBA Power Programming For VBA Macros
Overview of Using User forms To Create Business Wizards
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
Connection between Excel VBA & other platforms
Testing and Debugging Your Code
Effective Error Handling
Automation Development Reports & Live Projects
Please find the Financial Modeling course details. Classes and Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module
|Financial Modeling Course Module||Financial Modeling Course Duration|
|Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance||35 Hours|
|Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation||30 Hours|
|Ad. Excel + Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance||50 Hours|
|Ad. Excel + Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation||55 Hours|
|Ad. Excel + Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance+ Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation||75 Hours|
|Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance+ Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation||65 Hours|
|Ad. Excel + Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance+ Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation + VBA/Macros||90 Hours|
The participants will be given comprehension on lookup and reference functions, text and data validation function, logical function, pivot chart and table, conditional formatting, single and multidimensional analysis and other areas of MS Excel.
The faculty are certified instructors with over 10 years of experience in the field.
The participants would be required to pass all the tests and quizzes with at least 50% marks in order to acquire the certification.
Yes, we provide a valid certification in financial modeling to all the participants who can use this to acquire a promising job opportunity in the field.
We accept all the major debit and credit cards along with net banking transfer and wallets. Candidates can also pay in cash to register for the course.
Theory you have already read in MBA. Our Financial Modeling in Excel & Equity Research Training in 100% Practical Training. Before joining this course you can take a fee demo classes as well.