MEAN Stack Developer Training Course
Industry acceptable certification for all training which help fresher/Experienced to up-skill at corporate.
Expert MEAN Stack Developer & Engineer Lead with 8-10 Yrs of helps you for rapid and enormous web & application development.
After completion of 70% MEAN Stack training our dedicated placement team arrange interview till placement.
MEAN Stack Practical Training help to gain exposure like corporate level with technical test series
Real time projects & best case study makes SLA workshop very unique and lively for learners.
For Learner’s, Our admin team fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
During the MEAN Stack Development Training Course in Delhi NCR, Noida & Gurgaon/Gurugram, the participants would be required to work on various projects and assignments to test their expertise and attend various workshops and handouts that Give practical knowledge of
MEAN Stack Development has a considerable scope in the future due to the increasing demand of web development. MEAN Stack Web Development consist of all the elements of web application development and this is why more and more IT candidates are looking to make a career in MEAN Stack Development. There are many more reasons why you should also learn MEAN Stack Development which are as below:
- Various Technology focused organizations constantly speak Full Stack MEAN Stack Developer due to their ability to build web applications with top to bottom features.
- MEAN Stack Development is also one of the fastest growing and located career opportunities as business organizations all over the world are now realizing the benefits and importance of MEAN Stack Development.
- A MEAN Stack Developer is a very highly respected and high paying job profile in the technical industry, which also makes it one of the most desirable ones as well.
- It is also a very challenging job role which will give your career an opportunity to learn more thing by collaborating with other IT professionals.
- Anyone who wants to make a career in web development is eligible to become a professional MEAN Stack Developer.
And hence, to take advantage of these benefits, we recommend you to enrol in our MEAN Stack Development Certification Program in Delhi NCR and clear your path of becoming a professional web developer in MEAN Stack. To know more about this specific course or you have any queries related to our MEAN Stack Developer Institute, you can give us a call or visit our office in Delhi NCR, Noida & Gurgaon/Gurugram.
Course Duration: 100 – 110 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers (MEAN Stack Web Development Training) for the below Modules – Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India – MEAN Stack Web Development Certification Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
MEAN Stack Developer Programme Modules
MEAN Stack Training Course
- Understanding CSS3.
- Using CSS3 advance Tag and Attributes selectors.
- Clear fix with CSS3.
- CSS3 Rounded Coners.
- CSS3 Box shadow properties.
- CSS3 Text Shadow properties.
- CSS3 Background Gradients.
- Making beautiful buttons using CSS3.
- CSS3 Transformations Properties.
- CSS3 Rotate, Translate, Skew, Scale properties.
- CSS3 transitions.
- CSS3 transitions delays.
- CSS3 transition functions.
- CSS3 keyframes.
- Creating animations Using Keyframes
- Animating web pages using CSS3.
- Mixing CSS3 and JQuery animations to create advance plugins.
- CSS3 Image slideshow.
- CSS3 Media Queries.
- Understanding Responsive Layouts.
- Making Basic Responsive Layout in CSS3 Media Query.
- Making Advance Website Template in CSS3 Media Query.
- What is HTML5?
- How is HTML5 different from XHTML.
- Drawbacks of XHTML.
- HTML5 future uses.
- Understanding HTML5 doctype.
- HTML5 Basic tags.
- HTML5 Advance Tags.
- Replacing XHTML Divs with HTML5 advance tags.
- Making a website template using HTML5.
- Fixing HTML5 compatibility issues in different browsers.
- HTML5 SHIV.
- Making HTML5 compatible in IE-8 and lesser using HTML5 SHIV.
- HTML5 custom data attributes.
- Holding custom data in HTML5 data attributes.
- Working with HTML5 data attributes and jQuery.
- Understanding HTML5 Canvas.
- Drawing runtime graphics and Animations using HTML5 Canvas.
- Events handling.
- Control Structure.
- Writing functions.
- Tag and ID selector.
- Working with arrays.
- JQuery syntax.
- JQuery selectors.
- Creating, inserting, and manipulating web page content.
- JQuery predefined functions.
- Understanding JQuery plugins.
- Using event ready handlers that work across browsers.
- Working with JQuery effects, such as showing, hiding, sliding and fading page elements.
- JQuery callback functions.
- Creating custom animations with specialized properties and options.
- JQuery events.
- Understanding Elements Hierarchy.
- Using the JQuery UI plug-in to give pages a polished look.
- Developing JQuery applications and Plugins (like Facebook and Twitter).
- Making JQuery sliding menus.
- Making JQuery lightbox.
- Making JQuery image slider.
- Making JQuery image slideshow.
- Making jQuery Image Carousel.
- Making JQuery Image Zoom viewer.
- Making JQuery Collapsable Menu.
Introduction to MongoDB
- Installing MongoDB
- The current SQL/NoSQL landscape
- Document-oriented vs. other types of storage
- Mongo’s featureset
- Common use-cases
- MongoDB databases
- MongoDB Collections
- MongoDB Documents
CRUD Operations in MongoDB
- Working with equality
- Query operators
- Building complex queries
- Updating documents
- Deleting documents
- Creating documents
Introduction to Mongoose
- Word on ORM/ODM
- Installing mongoose
- Connecting to MongoDB from mongoose
Core concepts of Mongoose
- Understanding mongoose schemas and datatypes
- Working with Models
- Using modifiers in schema
- Using virtual fields
- Optimizing query performance by enabling indexes
- Working with hooks
- Validation of model data
- Creating custom static methods
- Creating custom instance methods
- CRUD operations with Mongoose
Express.js Introduction & Setup
- Installing express
- First App with express – Demo
- Little about routes
- Little about Express middleware
- Serving static files with express
- Express application generator
- What is Express.js?
Routing in Depth
- Route Methods
- Parametrized Routes
- Route Handlers
- Express Router
Types of middleware
- Error middleware
- Bodyparser, cookie parser, session management
- Types of middleware
- What are template engines
- Securing routes
- Debugging in Express
- Realtime programming with Socket.io
Scaling nodejs applications
- The Child process model
- exec, spawn, and fork functions
- Using the Cluster module
Module 3.1 – AngularJS
- Introduction to Single-Page-Apps (SPA)
- Fitment of AngularJS
- How AngularJS Web App Works
- Bindings: declarative connections between data and on-screen
- Angular Expressions
- Root Scope
- solated Scopes
- Understanding Digest Loop
- Simple Routing
- Nested Routing
- Inbuilt Filters
- Writing custom filters
- Forms and Validation
- Organizing your code with modules i.e. MVW*
- Dependency injection
- Get Data from Web Services
- Inbuilt Services
- Writing your own Services
- Types of custom Services
- Inbuilt Directives
- Writing your own Custom Directives
- Events and event propagation
- Concept of Promises in Detail
- Using Deferred Objects
- Assignment after every session
Module 3.2 – 2.x/4.x Course
- Modules, Components, expressions & ng-model
- 1-way-2-way binding, interpolations, template binding, cloning & event binding.
- @Input, @Output & Eventemitters.
- Angular Component Life Cycle.
- Providers, Services, and Dependency Injection.
- SPA(Single Page Application) using Routing.
- Validation using Angular forms.
- Making HTTP POST calls to REST service (WebAPI) using Angular 2.
- Lazy loading using Angular 2.
- Use WebPack for Angular 2 application.
- HashLocation strategy
Introduction to Node.js
- What is Node.js?
- How to install Node.js using pre-compiled binaries?
- Install Node.js using NVM
- History and usage of Node.js
- Understanding Modules
- Understanding Events
- Node Exploration
- Using NPM (Node Packaged Modules)
- Handling Exceptions
Events and Streams
- Event Emitter class
- Reading and writing streams
- Cashing and object creation
- Using Pipe
- Duplex steam
- Handling HTTP Routes
- Navigation Route options
- Layout with jade
Using Node.js in the web
- Web requests
- Building web server
- Web sockets requirements
- Real-time interaction with socket.io
Creation of web application using Express.js
- Installing and configuring Express.js
- Creating views and forms with Jade
- Cookies and sessions
- Authorization and authentication
- Error handling
- Decouple Code
- Writing tests
- Super tests
Database and sessions
- Building database connection
- Database queries and schemas
Scaling Node application
- Child process model
- Exec, fork and spawn functions
- Cluster module
Monitoring and advanced features
- Monitor Node.js functions
- Detecting memory leaks
- Configuration Node processes
- Technical Assignments (5 Assignments)
- Aptitude Test Papers like (HCL, IBM, Wipro etc.)
- Resume Design By Dedicated Placement Cell
- Mockup Interview by Corporate Professionals
- Schedule Interview with valid reference in Software Companies
- For B.Tech /MCA Industrial Training: Real Time Project based Training and projects for College Submission/Industrial Training Certificate.
Please find the MEAN Stack Developer course details. Classes and Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module
|MEAN Stack Course Module||MEAN Stack Course Duration|
|MEAN Stack Developer||80 Hours|
|MEAN Stack Course Schedule||Timing|
|Monday to Friday||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Monday to Friday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Monday to Friday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Monday to Friday||4:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday/Sunday||8:00 | 12:00 | 2:00 | 4:00|
|Sunday||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||4:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
We provide Interview preparation to all the participants who finished the MEAN Stack Developer training and send them to our associated companies for job interviews. We also provide a valid certification to all the participants so that they can attract the employer’s attention.
The MEAN Stack Development Training Course can be completed in 80 hours or 2 months for the regular classes & it may vary for the weekend batches.
The Aspiring candidate needs to have a graduate degree in IT field along with some knowledge in web development to join the MEAN Stack Developer course.
We provide Real world companies projects and assignments on MEAN Stack web development to give the candidates with in-hand expertise.
The candidate can make payment in cash, credit or debit card, net banking or wallets.