MEAN Stack Developer Training Course
MEAN Stack Certification
Industry acceptable certification for all training which help fresher/Experienced to up-skill at corporate.
Expert MEAN Stack Developer & Engineer Lead with 8-10 Yrs of helps you for rapid and enormous web & application development.
After completion of 70% MEAN Stack training our dedicated placement team arrange interview till placement.
MEAN Stack Practical Training help to gain exposure like corporate level with technical test series
MEAN Stack Workshop
Real time projects & best case study makes SLA workshop very unique and lively for learners.
For Learner’s, Our admin team fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
MEAN Stack Course
MEAN Stack Developer Programme Modules
MEAN Stack Training Course
- Understanding CSS3.
- Using CSS3 advance Tag and Attributes selectors.
- Clear fix with CSS3.
- CSS3 Rounded Coners.
- CSS3 Box shadow properties.
- CSS3 Text Shadow properties.
- CSS3 Background Gradients.
- Making beautiful buttons using CSS3.
- CSS3 Transformations Properties.
- CSS3 Rotate, Translate, Skew, Scale properties.
- CSS3 transitions.
- CSS3 transitions delays.
- CSS3 transition functions.
- CSS3 keyframes.
- Creating animations Using Keyframes
- Animating web pages using CSS3.
- Mixing CSS3 and JQuery animations to create advance plugins.
- CSS3 Image slideshow.
- CSS3 Media Queries.
- Understanding Responsive Layouts.
- Making Basic Responsive Layout in CSS3 Media Query.
- Making Advance Website Template in CSS3 Media Query.
- What is HTML5?
- How is HTML5 different from XHTML.
- Drawbacks of XHTML.
- HTML5 future uses.
- Understanding HTML5 doctype.
- HTML5 Basic tags.
- HTML5 Advance Tags.
- Replacing XHTML Divs with HTML5 advance tags.
- Making a website template using HTML5.
- Fixing HTML5 compatibility issues in different browsers.
- HTML5 SHIV.
- Making HTML5 compatible in IE-8 and lesser using HTML5 SHIV.
- HTML5 custom data attributes.
- Holding custom data in HTML5 data attributes.
- Working with HTML5 data attributes and jQuery.
- Understanding HTML5 Canvas.
- Drawing runtime graphics and Animations using HTML5 Canvas.
- Events handling.
- Control Structure.
- Writing functions.
- Tag and ID selector.
- Working with arrays.
- JQuery syntax.
- JQuery selectors.
- Creating, inserting, and manipulating web page content.
- JQuery predefined functions.
- Understanding JQuery plugins.
- Using event ready handlers that work across browsers.
- Working with JQuery effects, such as showing, hiding, sliding and fading page elements.
- JQuery callback functions.
- Creating custom animations with specialized properties and options.
- JQuery events.
- Understanding Elements Hierarchy.
- Using the JQuery UI plug-in to give pages a polished look.
- Developing JQuery applications and Plugins (like Facebook and Twitter).
- Making JQuery sliding menus.
- Making JQuery lightbox.
- Making JQuery image slider.
- Making JQuery image slideshow.
- Making jQuery Image Carousel.
- Making JQuery Image Zoom viewer.
- Making JQuery Collapsable Menu.
- Introduction to MongoDB
- Installing MongoDB
- The current SQL/NoSQL landscape
- Document-oriented vs. other types of storage
- Mongo’s featureset
- Common use-cases
- MongoDB databases
- MongoDB Collections
- MongoDB Documents
- CRUD Operations in MongoDB
- Creating documents
- Querying documents
- Working with equality
- Query operators
- Building complex queries
- Updating documents
- Deleting documents
- Creating documents
- Introduction to Mongoose
- Word on ORM/ODM
- Installing mongoose
- Connecting to MongoDB from mongoose
- Core concepts of Mongoose
- Understanding mongoose schemas and datatypes
- Working with Models
- Using modifiers in schema
- Using virtual fields
- Optimizing query performance by enabling indexes
- Extending Models
- Working with hooks
- Validation of model data
- Creating custom static methods
- Creating custom instance methods
- CRUD operations with Mongoose
- Express.js Introduction & Setup
- Installing express
- First App with express – Demo
- Little about routes
- Little about Express middleware
- Serving static files with express
- Express application generator
- What is Express.js?
- Routing in Depth
- Route Methods
- Route Paths
- Parametrized Routes
- Route Handlers
- Express Router
- Types of middleware
- Error middleware
- Bodyparser, cookie parser, session management
- Types of middleware
- Template Engines
- What are template engines
- Express.js security
- Securing routes
- Debugging in Express
- Realtime programming with Socket.io
- Scaling nodejs applications
- The Child process model
- exec, spawn, and fork functions
- Using the Cluster module
Module 3.1 – AngularJS
- Introduction to Single-Page-Apps (SPA)
- Fitment of AngularJS
- How AngularJS Web App Works
- Bindings: declarative connections between data and on-screen
- Angular Expressions
- Root Scope
- solated Scopes
- Understanding Digest Loop
- Simple Routing
- Nested Routing
- Inbuilt Filters
- Writing custom filters
- Forms and Validation
- Organizing your code with modules i.e. MVW*
- Dependency injection
- Get Data from Web Services
- Inbuilt Services
- Writing your own Services
- Types of custom Services
- Inbuilt Directives
- Writing your own Custom Directives
- Events and event propagation
- Concept of Promises in Detail
- Using Deferred Objects
- Assignment after every session
Module 3.2 – 2.x/4.x Course
- Modules, Components, expressions & ng-model
- 1-way-2-way binding, interpolations, template binding, cloning & event binding.
- @Input, @Output & Eventemitters.
- Angular Component Life Cycle.
- Providers, Services, and Dependency Injection.
- SPA(Single Page Application) using Routing.
- Validation using Angular forms.
- Making HTTP POST calls to REST service (WebAPI) using Angular 2.
- Lazy loading using Angular 2.
- Use WebPack for Angular 2 application.
- HashLocation strategy
- Introduction to Node.js
- What is Node.js?
- How to install Node.js using pre-compiled binaries?
- Install Node.js using NVM
- History and usage of Node.js
- Comprehending Node.js
- Understanding Modules
- Understanding Events
- Node Exploration
- Using NPM (Node Packaged Modules)
- Handling Exceptions
- Events and Streams
- Event Emitter class
- Reading and writing streams
- Cashing and object creation
- Using Pipe
- Duplex steam
- Express Framework
- Handling HTTP Routes
- Navigation Route options
- Layout with jade
- Using Node.js in the web
- Web requests
- Building web server
- Web sockets requirements
- Real-time interaction with socket.io
- Creation of web application using Express.js
- Installing and configuring Express.js
- Creating views and forms with Jade
- Cookies and sessions
- Authorization and authentication
- Error handling
- Unit Testing
- Decouple Code
- Writing tests
- Super tests
- Database and sessions
- Building database connection
- Database queries and schemas
- Scaling Node application
- Child process model
- Exec, fork and spawn functions
- Cluster module
- Monitoring and advanced features
- Monitor Node.js functions
- Detecting memory leaks
- Configuration Node processes
- Technical Assignments (5 Assignments)
- Aptitude Test Papers like (HCL, IBM, Wipro etc.)
- Resume Design By Dedicated Placement Cell
- Mockup Interview by Corporate Professionals
- Schedule Interview with valid reference in Software Companies
- For B.Tech /MCA Industrial Training: Real Time Project based Training and projects for College Submission/Industrial Training Certificate.
Please find the MEAN Stack Developer course details. Classes and Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module
|MEAN Stack Course Module||MEAN Stack Course Duration|
|MEAN Stack Developer||80 Hours|
|MEAN Stack Course Schedule||Timing|
|Monday to Friday||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Monday to Friday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Monday to Friday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Monday to Friday||4:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday/Sunday||8:00 | 12:00 | 2:00 | 4:00|
|Sunday||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||4:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
Download MEAN Stack Developer Course Brochure
What is MEAN stack development?
What kind of placement support you offer?
We provide Interview preparation to all the participants who finished the MEAN Stack Developer training and send them to our associated companies for job interviews. We also provide a valid certification to all the participants so that they can attract the employer’s attention.
What is the duration of the MEAN Stack Developer course?
The MEAN Stack Development Training Course can be completed in 80 hours or 2 months for the regular classes & it may vary for the weekend batches.
What are the eligibility criteria to join the MEAN Stack Development Training Course?
The Aspiring candidate needs to have a graduate degree in IT field along with some knowledge in web development to join the MEAN Stack Developer course.
What kind of projects will I be working on?
We provide Real world companies projects and assignments on MEAN Stack web development to give the candidates with in-hand expertise.
What are the payment options for the MEAN Stack Developer course?
The candidate can make payment in cash, credit or debit card, net banking or wallets.