SLA Consultants India is Training & Development Company and we provide Accounts/Finance/Taxation/Banking Practical Training for more than 10 years with a Proven Track Record to Train Accounts/ Finance/ Taxation/ Banking Manpower at all Level. SLA Consultants Always Invites Accounts & Finance Professional / Fresh MBA-Finance /Pursuing MBA/Graduates /PG /CA/CS/CWA for Accounts & Taxation Practical Training Classes with Real Time Exposure.
Please Visit to Our Website to Get More Details: http://www.slaconsultantsindia.com/accounts-taxation-training-course.aspx
Course Duration: 155 – 165 HRS with Highly Skilled 3 – 5 Corporate Trainers (CA/HR Manager/MIS Analyst) for 9 Modules
SLA Consultants Accounts & Taxation Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions,
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practical’s of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
GST- Goods & Services Tax- By Chartered Accountant – (Indirect Tax)
Module 1.1 – Basic of GST Overview of Model GST Law
- Important Definitions. (Section 2)
- Why GST is Necessary?
- Impact of GST.
- Benefits/ Demerits.
- Different Rates of GST.
Module 1.2 – GST Migration and Registration with GST Rules & Formats
(Chapter-VI Section 22-30)
- Migration of Existing Dealer.
- Registration Structure under GST.
- Persons required to be registered.
- Process of Registration.
- Amendment in Registration.
- Cancellation of Registration.
- Forms for GST Registration
- GST REG-01- Application.
- GST REG-02- Acknowledgement.
- GST REG-06- Certificate.
- REG-01 to REG-30
Module 1.3 – Returns Under GST Section (37-48) with GST Rules & Formats – 10 Hrs
- Definition & Important Notes to Return.
- Types of Returns. (Annual Return, First Return, Regular Return)
- Notice to Return Defaulters.
- Levy of Late Fee.
- Goods and Services Tax Practitioners
- Various Return Form
- E.GSTR-I, II ,III,3B
Module 1.4 – Refunds – Section 54-58 with GST Rules
- Refund of Tax (Section-54)
- Refund in Certain Cases (Section-55)
- Interest on Delayed Refunds (Section-56)
- Consumer Welfare Fund (Section-57)
- Utilization of Fund (section-58)
Module 1.5 – Input Tax Credit – Section 16-21 with GST Rules
- Eligibility & Conditions for taking ITC (Section-16)
- Block Credit (Section-17)
- Availability of Credit in Special Cases (Section-18)
- ITC for Job Work (Section-19)
- ITC Distribution by ISD (section-20)
Module 1.6 – Electronic Commerce in GST – Section 52
- Collect of Tax at Source – E Commerce
Module 1.7 – Job Work & Composition Levy in GST
- Special Provision for Job Worker
- Composition Levy Section 10
- Quarterly Return for Compounding Taxable Person GSTR-4
Module 1.8 – Other Topics – with GST Rules & Formats
- Payment of Tax, Interest, Penalty and other charges Section 49
- Interest on delayed payment of tax Section 50
- Tax Deduction at source Section 51
- Tax Invoices Section 31
- Time and Value of Supply Section (12-15) Chapter IV
- Transitional Provisions Section (139-142) Chapter XX
Module 1.9 – Government to Roll Out E-way Bill
Identify E-Way Bill Generation Scenarios Under GST
- Identify -various movements which take place on daily basis
- Sale, purchase – goods sent for repairs, job work, sales return, purchase return, imports and exports
- Transactions with unregistered dealers etc
Fix Responsibility Fore-Way Bills
- Agreements with business participants on roles/responsibilities
- Updating E-Way Bill in case of change in conveyance
- Breakdown of conveyance
- Expiry of validity of E-Way Bill
- Return of goods from customer premises without acceptance, etc.
Obtain GST Registration Number
- Prerequisite for generation of E-Way Bill
ID From Transporters
- Transporter ID needs to be available before goods are dispatched
Update Pin Codes
- Pin codes are mandatory field in E-Way Bill formats
Generation login id password on E-Way Bill portal
- Assess Personnel Requirement For Generation E-Way Bills
- Manpower which will require to undertake E-Way Bill compliances
- Additional manpower particularly for initial few months till system stabilizes
Stay updated with developments in E-Way Bill
- FAQ released by the government
- regular updates from government
Module 1.10 – IGST LAW
(Total Chapter IX, Total Section 1-25)
- Important Definitions. Section 2
- Determination of Nature of Supply (Section 7-9)
- Place of Supply of Goods and/or Services (Section 10-14)
- Zero Rated Supply (Section 16)
100% Practical Training Program
For Batch Scheduling & Fee Details
Contact us – http://www.slaconsultantsindia.com/contactus.aspx
|Days||Batch Timing||Class Duration||Course Duration|
|Monday to Thursday||10:30 to 1:30 PM||2 – 3 Hours||2 – 3 Months|
|Sunday||10:00/11:30/1:30/3:00||3 – 5 Hours||5 – 6 Months|
|Sunday to Thursday||10:30 to 1:30 PM||2 – 3 Hours||1.5 – 2.5 Months|