Node.js Training course @ Delhi / Gurgaon
Inquiry for Node.Js Training
Our course is conducted by the best teachers one can ever find, having tonnes of experience and qualification to prove our claims. Furthermore, on admission, we offer the student with our 24/7 online forum and online tutorials, giving you a secure and reliable medium to finish your studies and acquire deep knowledge of the subject quickly and comfortably. Node.js Training Course will give you more than enough education required to put a heavy weight on your resume, helping you obtain a promising job in any reputed firm.
• It is used by a large number of MNC companies such as IBM, Microsoft, Ebay, Walmart, Groupon, SAP, Yahoo, PayPal, GoDaddy and much more, thus, offering a brilliant scope for the students.
• It is easy to create an event-driven application using Node.js as it offers abstraction.
• Enable incredible coupling between client and server and offer more control on the server side as compared to other tools.
These are only a few reasons to use Node.js and why you should pursue a course in Node.js. And joining SLA Consultants India for this groundbreaking course could easily be the turning point in your career as most organisations these days are looking for candidates with JavaScipt programming expertise with Node.js. After the completion of the 1.5 - 2 months course, you can get 100% job placement from our agency for a very attractive salary package.
Course Duration: 30-40 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
(NodeJS Training) for 10 Modules - Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India - NodeJS Certification Training & Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base.
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
Node.js Training Course
- What is Node.js?
- How to install Node.js using pre-compiled binaries?
- Install Node.js using NVM
- History and usage of Node.js
- Understanding Modules
- Understanding Events
- Node Exploration
- Using NPM (Node Packaged Modules)
- Handling Exceptions
- Event Emitter class
- Reading and writing streams
- Cashing and object creation
- Using Pipe()
- Duplex steam
- Handling HTTP Routes
- Navigation Route options
- Layout with jade
- Web requests
- Building web server
- Web sockets requirements
- Realtime interaction with socket.io
- Installing and configuring Express.js
- Creating views and forms with Jade
- Cookies and sessions
- Authorization and authentication
- Error handling
- Decouple Code
- Writing tests
- Building database connection
- Database queries and schemas
- Child process model
- Exec, fork and spawn functions
- Cluster module
- Monitor Node.js functions
- Detecting memory leaks
- Configurating Node processes
Please find the Node JS Course Duration
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Node JS Course||30 – 40(Hours)|
What are the benefits of using Node.js?
What is NPM?
How node.js works?
How its work? It is a matter of confusion among beginners to Node is mistake exactly what it is. A significant thing to realize is that Node is not a web server. At the personal level it doesn’t do something. It simply performs like Apache. There is no config file where you send it to your HTML files.
What is Node.js?
What is local installation of dependencies?
By default, NPM fixes any dependence in the local form. At this time local mode implies for the package installation in node modules directory keeping in the folder where Node application is shown. Locally appointed packages are quickly accessible via require. To fix a Node project at the local basis chasing is the syntax.
Where can we use node.js?
Well node.js core is actually an http server and a stage for hosting web apps. The hub node.js therefore doesn’t comprise any features which straight are utilized in the creation of the web application. To develop a real life web application, it is important to have a framework with several specifications such as the ability to host still content from the server’s resident file system, templatable views, nagivation session user authentication, and cookie management, and routing framework, binding model and views, mistake handling and request body parsing among others.
No posts were found.